WE ARE A CATRIKE CONCEPT STORE & FLORIDA'S ONLY AZUB DEALER

Come and test ride a Made in the USA Catrike on our beautiful 46 mile long rail trail.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Reunion

Well, I survived the Jones family reunion in Olathe, KS where there were about 150 to 200 people in attendance all related to Cindy in some way or the other. I've got to say she has a very nice, loving, tight knit extended family, one anyone would be proud to be a part of. We had breakfast with her parents, and aunt Irene who came from Pahrump NV. There was a couple Chris and Christy and daughter Brooklyn all the way from Temecula, CA. so you see how far people come to be part of the reverie.
Now we're in Effingham, IL. at a very nice campground, Camp Lakewood, yes overlooking a lake, a Good Sam park and very, very neat and clean. Will head out for Ohio tomorrow and our favorite town. Seems the only person making any comments on the blog is Chinese, but thank you anyway, even though I don't read Chinese and you probably don't write or speak English either. I do like your food and tiny little trees! (Monty Python) "I like Chinese" Sorry I didn't take any pics.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you were able come and be a part of the madness. I can't wait to come visit the "Starbucks" when you open it. LOL.
    I hope you enjoy your time in Ohio.
    Love ya'll
    Carrie Lea

    ReplyDelete